10.8 x 6.0
A perfect starter home or secondary dwelling on a section. Easy to heat and cool with a central space with all bedrooms facing onto it. When site access is possible for a 6m wide delivery, this single module is an efficient use of space and resources to produce a wonderful open plan living space and amenities.
PRICED FROM: $183,500
- Earthwool insulation to above code requirements
- Colorsteel iron roof in your choice of colour (Ironsand is most popular)
- Grooved ply exterior cladding
- White painted internal walls and ceiling
- Vinyl wood-look flooring
- Double glazed joinery with a 1.8m wide by 2.1m high ranch slider and a 1.4m wide by 0.9m high awning window
- NZ-Made White melteca kitchen cabinetry with kitchen island and pantry, classic black handles and stainless steel sink, with choice of laminate benchtop colour.
- The bathroom comes with an extractor fan, 900x900 shower cubicle, porcelain toilet suite, small vanity and mirror with chrome fixtures, towel rail and TP holder.
- Two double electric powerpoints
- Two internal LED lights
- One external LED light
- Caravan plug with electrical certification
- Built to NZS:3604 under supervision of a Licensed Building Practitioner
- 10-Year Warranty
- Kitchen Island and appliances
- Pre-varnished, untreated birch ply interior lining
- Cladding in vertical shiplap cedar or thermally modified (untreated) pine
- Bedhead storage cabinets (choice of Melteca or laminated ply finish)
- Folding bed for extra room
- Engineered foundations
- Treated pine or FSC certified Kwila hardwood decking
OTHER POPULAR PODS
Enquire about an Ecopod
Send us your requirements, site information and special requests below and a Ecopod team member will be in touch.