We use tried-and-true building methods and materials. Our ecopods are mostly timber construction, and engage professional contractors to install floor coverings, roofing, electrical components and plumbing. As they say, team work makes the dream work!
For your peace of mind (and for Building Consent purposes), all ecopods are built and signed off by a Licensed Building Practitioner to NZS:3604 with options to upgrade to Sea Spray Zone, Very/Extra High Wind Zone, and Universal Design Standards.
All units come with an electrical compliance certificate and RCD electrical protection, valid for 4 years as well as plumbers certificates where applicable.
We partner with a network of sub-trades to deliver turn-key projects including thermal, structural and foundations engineering, and onsite fitoffs and council consents.
- Smoke alarms
- Double Glazed aluminium window joinery – colour Ironsand
- Pine H1.2 Wall & Roof Framing, H3.2 Floor Framing
- Recycled glasswool insulation to meet or exceed requirements: Walls R2.8, Ceiling R3.2, Floor R1.8
- Interior and exterior LED lighting, with double power points, and a 15-meter, 16-amp caravan lead
- Building wrap with 20mm cavity batten ventilation with grooved timber cladding - colour Bokara Grey
- Internal walls and ceiling grooved or flat particle board - colour Black-White
- Colorsteel roof and flashings - colour Ironsand
- Stone plank composite floor covering - colour Nordic oak
- ‘Classic’ Marley guttering and down-pipe system
- Professionally painted inside and out
- Vanity & Wall mirror
- Quality mixers and taps,
- Toilet roll holder
- Towel rail
- Shower 900x900
- Back to wall toilet suite
- Extractor fan 12V
- Water-resistant treated timber cabinets and laminate benchtop (sized as per plans), stainless steel sink
- Quality fixtures & fittings
- 25L electric hot water cylinder
We're happy to offer supplementary services where required, including but not limited to the options below. Contact us for full project pricing.
|Heat pump pre-pipe and installation|
|Prewire for fibre internet|
|Folding queen bed|
|Fireplace (with wetback)|
|Extra storage and cabinetry|
|Pre-laquered untreated ply interior lining|
|Oak PEFC certified engineered timber flooring|
|Solar power ready design|
|Bathroom w laundry|
|Matt black tapware and fixtures|
|Outdoor sensor light|
|Vertical shiplap thermally modified cladding|
|Macrocarpa vertical batten|
|Louvre shade structure|