14.0 x 7.2
A four-bedroom home with a simple but effective layout to maximise private as well as communal space. Complete with separate toilet, shower and laundry rooms with full height cabinetry for storage, this is a great starting point for a complete family home. Best suited for sites in the Auckland and Waikato regions due to the transport costs, internal layouts can be customised to site and client requirements.
PRICED FROM: $211,123
- Glasswool insulation
- Longrun steel roof
- 150mm vertical groove exterior timber cladding
- White painted internal walls and ceiling (flat or grooved)
- Stone composite wood-look flooring
- Double glazed aluminium joinery with 1.8m wide by 2.1m high ranch sliders and 1.2m wide by 0.6m high awning windows
- NZ-Made White melteca kitchen cabinetry, pantry with classic black handles and stainless steel sink and choice of laminate benchtop colour.
- The bathroom comes with an extractor fan, 900x900 shower cubicle, porcelain toilet suite, large vanity and mirror with chrome fixtures, towel rail and TP holder.
- Separate toilet and laundry area with backdoor for access to clothes line and wetroom
- Double electric powerpoints
- Internal LED lights
- External LED lights
- Caravan plug with electrical certification
- Built to NZS:3604 under supervision of a Licensed Building Practitioner
- 10-Year Builder's Warranty
- Heat pump, TV cabling and fibre internet connection
- Pre-varnished birch ply interior lining
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Macrocarpa batten façade
- Bedhead storage cabinets (choice of white laminate or natural ply finish)
- Folding bed with optional built-in bookcase (whitewash or natural timber finish)
- Turn-key project management with engineering, consent and onsite service connections
- Deck modules made of 150mm planks of treated pine or FSC certified Kwila hardwood
- External louvre system for shelter from sun and rain
OTHER POPULAR PODS
Enquire about this Ecopod
Let us know your requirements, site details, and any questions. We look forward to being in touch.