12.0 x 7.2
Modulating two pods like this together is ideal for a site with difficult access, and enables sheltered spaces for sheltered outdoor covered spaces for increased living space. These two pods are joined together onsite to create a unique living or working space integrated with the outdoors.
PRICED FROM: $178,000
- Earthwool insulation to above code requirements
- Colorsteel iron roof in your choice of colour (Ironsand is most popular)
- Grooved Weathertex exterior cladding
- White painted internal walls and ceiling
- Stone composite wood-look flooring
- Double glazed joinery with a 1.8m wide by 2.1m high ranch slider and a 1.4m wide by 0.9m high awning window
- NZ-Made White melteca kitchen cabinetry, pantry with classic black handles and stainless steel sink and choice of laminate benchtop colour.
- The bathroom comes with an extractor fan, 900x900 shower cubicle, porcelain toilet suite, small vanity and mirror with chrome fixtures, towel rail and TP holder.
- Two double electric powerpoints
- Two internal LED lights
- One external LED light
- Caravan plug with electrical certification
- Built to NZS:3604 under supervision of a Licensed Building Practitioner
- 10-Year Warranty
- Pre-varnished, untreated birch ply interior lining
- Cladding in vertical shiplap cedar or thermally modified (untreated) pine
- Bedhead storage cabinets (choice of Melteca or laminated ply finish)
- Folding bed
- Engineered foundations
- Treated pine or FSC certified Kwila hardwood decking
- Fireplace or heat pump
- Accessible bathroom
OTHER POPULAR PODS
Enquire about an Ecopod
Send us your requirements, site information and special requests below and a Ecopod team member will be in touch.