10 x 6
A generous two-bedroom minor dwelling with built-in wardrobes and self-contained facilities. This ecopod comes fitted with full kitchen, bathroom with washing machine taps and a versatile living area. The layout and access points can be customised to the site to make the most of views and outdoor space. This pod can be shipped prefabricated anywhere in the North Island. Enquire for a transport quote today.
PRICED FROM: $138,280
- Glasswool insulation
- Longrun steel roof
- 150mm vertical groove Weathertex exterior timber cladding
- White painted internal walls and ceiling (flat or grooved)
- Stone composite wood-look flooring
- Double glazed aluminium joinery with 1.8m wide by 2.1m high ranch sliders and 1.2m wide by 0.6m high awning windows
- NZ-Made White melteca kitchen cabinetry, pantry with classic black handles and stainless steel sink and choice of laminate benchtop colour.
- The bathroom comes with an extractor fan, 900x900 shower cubicle, porcelain toilet suite, small vanity and mirror with chrome fixtures, towel rail and TP holder.
- Double electric powerpoints
- Internal LED lights
- External LED lights
- Caravan plug with electrical certification
- Built to NZS:3604 under supervision of a Licensed Building Practitioner
- 10-Year Builder's Warranty
- Heat pump, TV cabling and fibre internet connection
- Pre-varnished birch ply interior lining
- Carpets in bedrooms
- Macrocarpa batten façade
- Bedhead storage cabinets (choice of white laminate or natural ply finish)
- Folding bed with optional built-in bookcase (whitewash or natural timber finish)
- Turn-key project management with engineering, consent and onsite service connections
- Deck modules made of 150mm planks of treated pine or FSC certified Kwila hardwood
- External louvre system for shelter from sun and rain
OTHER POPULAR PODS
Enquire about this Ecopod
Let us know your requirements, site details, and any questions. We look forward to being in touch.